Love what you do. Live what you love.
The Live Grey Ambassador Program is a collective of grey individuals dedicated to spreading the Live in the Grey message and encouraging others to blend their personal and professional lives as a way to find fulfillment in their careers!
The first chapter of the program launched in the summer of 2014 in New York City. If you are interested in joining this amazing group, read on below!
Why become an Ambassador?
As a Live Grey Ambassador, you will get:
- Access to a community of like-minded individuals and mentors
- Professional growth opportunities including workshops, coaching and resources for doing what you love
- An opportunity to become a vital part of the growing Live in the Grey movement
How will the Ambassador program work?
- Once a month, we’ll gather to discuss a topic pertaining to what it means to live in the grey (the importance of risk taking, engineering serendipity, the definition of success, navigating career pivots, etc.)
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts, personal experience and feedback on the topic. We’ll utilize the group’s insight to develop great content and find the best ways to serve the LITG community at large.
- Monthly, you’ll give us your two cents on our business strategy
- We’re down with technology, so involvement in the program will be both online (Google Hangouts, email and social media) as well as offline (at our SoHo office)
- You’ll regularly share your favorite pieces of content and spread the word about LITG events!
- The Live Grey Ambassador program will be largely shaped by a Leadership Board of your peers who will be elected by the LITG Team (more on that below!)
Join here: Ambassador Sign Up Form
The LITG ambassador program is led by a group of hand-selected leaders based in New York City. More information about the Ambassador Leadership Board will be posted soon!