We believe life/work are not black/white. For over one hundred years, our predecessors have lived in a way that conditions individuals to leave their personal life at home when they walk through the office door. We believe the future of work demands a different approach that enables the new generation of workers to find success via work/life integration.
Our purpose is to create tools and resources to…
- help people blend their personal and professional interests at work to find fulfillment
- help enable employers to create environments where employees bring their whole self to work
- help people to love their work by tapping into their fullest potential
- cure the “Sunday night blues” so Mondays are not so dreaded
- help people to be themselves via more self-fulfillment and self-discovery
- We believe the world will be a better place if everyone loves what they do.
- Companies / organizations will be more successful if their employees are more passionate about their work.
- Individuals will be more well-rounded employees by being more connected, productive and fulfilled.
Inspired to share your purpose? Check out slashpurpose.org