Live in the Grey is a startup that is first and foremost a movement. We believe that life & work aren’t black and white, and that when people can live authentically at work they can reach their full potential. As our team works to foster the grey philosophy for companies and our community, we’re seeking an awesome intern for Spring 2016.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Marketing & Editorial Intern
- This intern will support our content efforts on Liveinthegrey.com, including editing, corresponding with contributors, managing WordPress and our editorial calendar and even writing original content.
- You will support our social media efforts by sharing our own content as well as finding the best inspirational content on the web to share
- You’ll have the opportunity to pitch and execute your own ideas around our editorial and social media strategy
- Who We Want: A great copywriter and active social media user who can multitask and enjoys taking ownership of projects. Editing and design experience are a huge plus!
WHO WE ARE
You’ll work closely with our SoHo-based team who loves to practice what we preach and bring our full selves to work. Some fun facts about us:
- A few of us are meditators and help us all bring more Zen into the office
- One of us designed the best melted pizza heart pin you’ve ever seen
- One of us is pop culture obsessed and will pontificate on anything from Mad Men to Emojis to celebrity Snap Chatters
- One of us is a certified fitness instructor who will undoubtedly recruit you to her workout class soon
- One of us is a master chef and drummer
- We love mixing it up by taking field trips and having offsite meetings in all sorts of locations
- We are each close to different service projects and organizations—ask us about them!
To apply to be our intern (or make any inquiries), please send the following to amanda [at] liveinthegrey [dot] com
- Your Resume
- Which part of our philosophy resonates most with you and why? (Max 100 words)
- What feedback do you have on our current editorial and social media presence? Which aspect are you most excited to work on? (Max 250 words)
- Will this internship count toward a college credit? (We’re happy to accommodate this.)