Live in the Grey (LITG) was founded in January 2013 as a movement that challenges the work/life divide and encourages the blend of personal passions with professional pursuits. Since then, Live in the Grey has built a highly-engaged community through live events and online content, working with supporters and partners like lululemon athletica, Warby Parker, Charlie Rose and Major League Soccer. Now, we’re building on our momentum by applying our unique perspective to company culture. By contributing to the growing conversation around attraction and retention of millennial talent, Live in the Grey seeks to make an impact on the 'future of work' through innovative digital tools and in-person experiences that increases employee fulfillment.
In the next year, Live in the Grey will make a growing impact on company culture. For that, we’re looking for a trailblazing senior executive who is passionate about leading a team that changes the way people think about work and life. As Senior Leader, you’ll have the unique opportunity to join our founding leadership team to shape LITG’s strategic direction and lead us in disrupting the company culture space.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about company culture? Does connecting people and companies with their purpose energize you? Can you bring a strong strategic vision to our startup team? Our ideal Senior Leader is a natural leader who lives and breathes the Live in the Grey philosophy. You’re results driven, a systems thinker and know the company culture space inside and out.
Skills & Requirements
- You have credibility and expertise in the company culture space
- You have led and scaled an early stage company or small team
- You have managed the process of finding product/market fit
- You have a large network of HR and executive contacts
- You have B2B business development experience
- You are a captivating, charismatic public speaker
- You have managed the financial health of an organization
- You are an empowering leader
To apply, please email email@example.com, note your interest in the position in the subject line & include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
As a Senior Leader, your primary responsibility will be to manage our team and lead the charge in our company culture impact.
- Define, maintain and be spokesperson for LITG mission and vision
- Lead and manage the LITG team
- Manage and track company-wide KPI’s
- Expand and develop LITG’s product offerings
- Manage the financial health of the organization
- Build relationships with executives and peers
- Manage relationship with key LITG stakeholders
- Build thought leadership in the company culture space
- You have startup experience
- You have managed consultants
- You are a strong facilitator with workshop development experience
- You have worked closely with sales and content marketing teams
- You have used technology to scale a business