Live in the Grey (LITG) was founded in January 2013 as a movement that challenges the work/life divide and encourages the blend of personal passions with professional pursuits. Since then, Live in the Grey has built a highly-engaged community through live events and online content, working with supporters and partners like lululemon athletica, Warby Parker, Charlie Rose and Major League Soccer. Now, we’re building on our momentum by applying our unique perspective to company culture. By contributing to the growing conversation around attraction and retention of millennial talent, Live in the Grey seeks to make an impact on the 'future of work' through innovative digital tools and in-person experiences that increases employee fulfillment.
In the next year, Live in the Grey will make a growing impact on company culture. For that, we’re looking for an additional Principal Consultant who is a seasoned expert in the company culture space. As Principal Consultant, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape our small startup team and develop LITG’s B2B product offerings.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about company culture? Does connecting people and companies with their purpose energize you? Can you bring a practical, actionable lens to abstract concepts like culture? Our ideal team member is intellectually curious, eager to turn insights into actions, and is passionate about making tangible improvements in culture.
Skills & Requirements
- You've been in the organizational development space 10 – 15 years
- You are highly informed about the current company culture competitive landscape
- You have built workshop curriculum
- You have facilitated workshops
- You have data analytics experience
- You have worked with purpose-driven companies
- You have a large network of HR and executive contacts
- You have experience with technology-enabled consulting tools
Your primary responsibilities will be to build out our B2B company culture workshop offerings, get them client ready and help deliver them in collaboration with other LITG consultants.
- Understand client’s needs and develop product/market fit
- Scope client engagements
- Develop offerings based on clients needs: workshops, assessment, follow ups
- Deliver offerings, build and refine tools used to deliver on client engagements (educational materials, challenges, etc.)
- Create scorecards / read-out for company
- Complete competitive analysis and position our offerings accordingly
To apply, please email email@example.com, note your interest in the position in the subject line & include a link to your LinkedIn profile.