Live in the Grey (LITG) was founded in January 2013 as a movement that challenges the work/life divide and encourages authentic living in and out of the workplace. Live in the Grey has built a highly engaged community through live events and online content, working with supporters and partners including lululemon athletica, Charlie Rose and Major League Soccer. Now, we’re building on our momentum by applying our unique perspective to company culture. Live in the Grey is making an impact on the future of work through innovative in-person experiences that build connected, fulfilled and impactful culture.
Live in the Grey offers workplace experiences and transformative events to create authentic company cultures. We are looking for an Account Manager excited to take on the unique opportunity of engaging with clients and producing workplace experiences.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about building relationships and creating impactful experiences for clients? Are you hyper-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated? Can you thrive in the messy, exciting world of startups while working comfortably with seasoned executives and within corporate settings?
We are searching for a strategic, creative and resourceful Account Manager to support Live in the Grey’s key accounts. This role calls for the candidate to work directly with the client, partners, and internal resources on conceptualizing and executing top-notch experiences for clients. The candidate must be an impressive project manager who can organize moving parts, while also adding to our optimistic, welcoming team culture that is motivated by transformation.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant account management or production experience
- Proven track-record of executing successful engagements for demanding clients
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and in person
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to travel as we produce projects and experiences across state and country
- Is motivated by producing inspiring, meaningful and impactful work
- Experience in account management AND production (specifically self-development, corporate workshops, retreats)
- Experience managing client expectations
- Experience managing a pipeline via tool such as Hubspot or salesforce
- Excel savvy
- Startup experience
- Network of contacts in the company culture/HR space
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to manage existing client relationships, produce client experiences, and renew existing clients.
- Manage overall client relationship, setting clear expectations and anticipating clients needs
- Responsible for client communications pre- and post- experience
- Manage all internal meetings and regular status meetings with client
- Execute production and logistics for client experiences, including run-of-show, production schedules (as needed), materials, and wrapping events
- Develop budgets for client experiences, manage margins and revenue goals
- Liaise with other teams within Live in the Grey to ensure projects are running smoothly and deadlines are met, specifically with design and product teams
- Support production and logistics for influencer events every 4-6 weeks in major markets like New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Manage client renewal process, specifically managing pipeline and creating renewal contracts
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, note your interest in the position in the subject line & include a link to your LinkedIn profile.